View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #1321
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "What was I Thinking" 68 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJohn6 View Post
It does have AFM but it isn't that noticeable when it is running on 4 cylinders but it is noticeable. You can really tell though when it goes from 4 to 8. I haven't heard the Corsa but a guy I work with has the Borla and I think the Magnaflow sounds better at idle and accelerating.

If you want I can see if my girlfriend can take a video of it this weekend or maybe the next.
Thanks I appreciate the offer, I have listened to a ton of clips of the magnaflow exhaust on YouTube so no need to bother her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer View Post
My buddy has a 2012 Silverado, and I helped him install a Borla. Sounds great.
I love the s-type cat back but its like $1100.00. I'm not really a fan of the touring exhaust, a little to quiet for my taste especially for the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10Dream'n View Post
nice GMC. my wife told me i got my toy already when i got my 69 at the beginning of the year, so i'm gonna have to suck it up with my 05' maxima for a few more years. the 14' silverados will be right in my price range in about 3-4 years, lol.
Yeah the 14' silverados and sierras are really nice but where to pricey for me. Plus I didn't want something in the first year of a new model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
Like the new truck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
We need some more shots of the new place.
Thanks Nate, here is the pic of the backyard. It is decent size and the dogs love it. Will be even bigger if the previous owner ever comes to pick up his swing set.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote