View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 08:24 AM   #954
52napco

Re: K20/K30's only! Pics please :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
I agree too, drives me batty. But, advertising it as a Super and posting the SPID tells me the seller has no clue and is just regurgitating what some previous flipper told him (if he had drilled those 4 stupid little holes in it, he probably wouldn't post the SPID). Overpriced regardless in my opinion. Were it reasonably priced, I'd be interested in it IF it hadn't had the holes drilled for the Super emblems - and would not be interested in it as it sits now though. I know, I'm weird... Not sure when I became such a purist - while I've always owned a truck or two, it was for the purpose of chasing car parts for hot rods. (so I don't like unmodified stuff, I just don't like false advertising). But now that trucks are blue chip investments apparently, it brings flippers and cloners out of the woodwork. Almost makes me want to sell my Super and downgrad to a soon-to-be-rare Custom Deluxe (because they'll all be Supers in about 5 years ) - well, actually... no, not selling, just kidding (and I still owe you a beer Ken!)
Had me all excited for. A minute
52napco is offline   Reply With Quote