View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 07:35 AM   #48
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures that you did not take.

AMC just happened to have a 390 cu in motor, same as Ford. That always starts confusion down the road, same as the GMC 351 V6. These days a parts "expert" will likely tell you it's a V8 and a Ford engine.

I totally agree the Vega is a far better looking car. I feel ALL Chevys are better looking cars than the others. Very few exceptions. Definitely the best styled cars across the board all across the years. A big reason why I'm a Chevy man. But the Vega looking better than the Gremlin doesn't make the Gremlin ugly. It has to be ugly all on it's own. Even the Pinto isn't ugly. Since Chevy needed something more like the Pinto and Vega their answer was Chevette! They aren't ugly either, but ain't so sexy

A shop in town had a pro-street AMX sitting out front the other day. Biggest tires you could stuff under there. Sublime green kind of color. That thing looked mean and angry! I wish I had grabbed a picture

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote