View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #703
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 Burb build-up (Bags, 5.3/4L60E, repaint, interior....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgs_notes View Post
Looking 4.0
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Those really do look great....the houndstooth really works with the red and white....All black would have been nice too but not as nice as that
I think it will be a nice contrast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Rob, my question is how much patience do you have? Reason I ask is because one project is a pain and from what I see you three of them going at the same time even though the 68 is driveable?
You are a better man than me I deal with one at a time and I go nuts sometimes.. I am more into SWB but looking at your suburban, I tell you yours looks REALLY good!!!!
, I have ADD....., besides, they are all fromt he same era so I only have to learn one set of parts. You gotta get a Burb for the family......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
That burb is looking great! Man you are so close to being done it's hard to believe. You need to get out there and finish it up Dude!
I'm tryin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
Nice Burb Rob!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71blksuper4x4 View Post
Rob, when you get as fair as making upper trim, make sure to take some pics for me. I am wondering how hard it will be to make the upper trim for the 3rd door. Trevor
That's already been taken care of, James at Mar-K is working on that as we speak, errr type, .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW DOUGH View Post
Very very nice!
Thanks!

I've got the compressor and tank mounted, but I still need a couple of more fittings to finish that part up. I'm installing a schrader valve so I can fill the tank if my compressor ever quits. I'm also going to add a fitting to allow me to attach an air hose. I'm going to figure out where the manifold block goes next.. Here's a few pictures of the progress.
Attached Images

Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote