View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
TheGreenCoyote

Need to know how much to ask for my 1973

1973 Chevy, 3/4 ton, pickup, original 350 engine and tranny. Swapped out beds for a newer-better condition 1987 with the 2 fuel doors. I did put the original 1973 tailgate back on the newer bed. The frame needs a bit of straightening. I rebuilt the Quadrajet carb. Installed new u-joints. Installed new single fuel tank on passenger side. I refinished the original steering wheel, dash bezel and door panels...I also have the original headlight bezels too shown in the same videos (link below)... I have the "Salvaged/Rebuilt" Texas title in hand. I have done some body work here and there and sealed with TPC GLobal epoxy primer/sealer but never top-coated it so it needs to be scruffed up and reshot with epoxy. Just posted lots of freshly shot videos here on a new youtube channel I created for the truck...

http://www.youtube.com/user/my73c20?...e=results_main

To clarify, the horn contact broke but once you have a working horn this should pass inspection. (It always passed before I broke the contact.) The inspection station offered to add an external horn for cheap but I wanted it fixed right and they said that was around $140 to repair.

Definitely a project truck but I really cant find other trucks similar to see what people are asking for this year model in this shape that runs.

Last edited by TheGreenCoyote; 11-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.
TheGreenCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote