View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 02:30 PM   #1
DJ_Baar

Wink '67 Chevy C20 Camper Special Frame-off Resto-Rod FOR SALE $15K OBO

Please see my complete build thread from this Forum for all details of what became a frame-off resto-rod. My last post lists all put into this complete frame-up build (& have a 3-inch binder with all receipts and any non-factory replacement parts instructions).

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=747394&page=5

This was to be my last big project I had been putting my heart and soul into. But I have been dealing with more and more personal health/mobility issues from neck & lumbar in spine, to arthritis in knees, hips, & hands, and neuropathy in feet too. All have finally taken all the fun out of this project - just too much hurt going on now when I try to work on truck. Physical Therapy and a knee replacement helped, but I now know & understand my chronic limitations are only getting worse. It is what it is.

I do not expect to get even half of what I invested in parts and/or any of my time spent working this project. Truck is basically 95% complete and I just can’t finish it. I would be happy to share this project with someone whom could appreciate it for a reasonable price and take it on making it theirs.

I will be adding pictures to build thread this Forum as (and if) I get more completed. Anything I removed that can be used or sold like original factory HVAC goes with truck, and maintenance manuals, etc.... Also have more AMSOIL I have for next couple engine oil changes and transmission service, as well as Coolant in radiator, and Freon for A/C goes with truck too.

Attached Images

Last edited by DJ_Baar; 04-16-2020 at 02:33 PM. Reason: corrected/updated link
DJ_Baar is offline   Reply With Quote