View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 01:53 AM   #23
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: just picked this 1972 c10 up the other day

Its is the one color most collectors don't think highly of thats why its still out there.Now if this would of been the blue and white or orange and white You never come across them in this condition.The Spid ID plate looks to new Nothing out in the air or in side is that shinny and not being driven it would of had to be in a plastic bubble Or a air controlled place things are to nice on this truck The door rubber has been replaces or it would of layed over from the door being shut all the time.No there are a few things you can pull past people.But thats hard to see I have a friend with a 1969 dodge Daytona that only has 78,000 on it the car has been in cold storage for the last 25 years.And the door rubber is not as flush as yours.Stuff brakes down over time.But nice survivor.

I have one more thing that this thing is not what you think.This is a custom C10 no deluxe what is the 1968 stainless trim under the rear window.here is another false tale on this truck if this truck is a custom truck where is the chrome vent window Chrome bar.That's what makes a custom a custom all the chrome trim the Vent windows.Now on std trucks are all black its a bottom striped trucks that had very little options.But the tel tell is the deviate bar for the driver and passenger doors that should have a chrome one.That back window belt was disconnected in 1969 1970-72 never had it.I've never seen it on any of the trucks and a custom truck should have from and chrome package if your running the side trim.Some work has been done to this truck I like to see what under that carpet see if the factory heat floor tar in still on the floor.

Truck is to nice to be what it is For being a 20 year old pro for being a scout for Asian buyers from 1991 when i was payed to find car's and trucks

Last edited by stsalvage; 06-29-2018 at 02:07 AM.
stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote