View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 01:11 AM   #10
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Specifics on this 1971 c10 would be greatly appreciated

Hard to guess its value without looking at pics of the interior, undercarriage, tailgate etc. Also, how much rust and pitting? Looks like you're on the coast.

Can't tell the trim level because the badge says Cheyenne while the windshield without stainless steel trim and the marker lenses say standard Custom. If you really want to know its value, take some more pics and one of the SPID on the glove box door. As for the engine (that bay looks great), it really depends what was done. I'd think the low end is $1000ish, but I'm no expert.

Sorry for your loss. My step father (85) is a Marine Lt. Colonel. He served three Vietnam tours. Smokes like a chimney, but to this day he has the walking gait of a 55 year old.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote