View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #37
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

The new Astro rotors that I have are .275" thick where they bolt up to the axle flanges. The Impala SS rotors are .245" thick, so only .030 thicker. A used set of Astro rotors that I have here have the stamped steel hat that is about .125" thick. However I don't know if that style is still available. Yes the Astro rotors are available cross drilled and zinc plated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
Allready purchased front & rear crossdrilled rotors w/ wilwoods in the front.Had the impala calipers planned for the rear but would much rather use the wilwoods in the rear also.I know the astro rotors are thicker where the pads ride but How thk. are they at the axle compared to the impala ones,I dont have any more back space left w/ the wheels i'm using. Do you know if we can get them cross drilled & zinc plated?
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote