View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #50
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 77 Cheyenne meets Ramjet 350 by N2TRUX

The first few times I drove it, I thought GM was full of crap if this thing was a true 350 hp motor. It pulled smoothly from idle to cruisin speed, but did not feel like there was a lot more available. I was beginning to think that mating the 700r4 to the factory 3.08 rear gear wasn't a compatible union.

I had forgotten that GM had programmed a "break in" mode to the Ramjet computer. My last trip out must have put me through the break in period. I spent the day cleaning him up for his public debut.

I had been asked to meet with Joseph Dowling a free lance photographer that shoots features for Streetrucks. He had done a photo shoot while the truck was still in Rockwall. The editors liked what they saw but wanted some different views.

We were set to meet at dusk for the shoot then I planned to go by a local cruise spot. On the way to the photo shoot I noticed that the truck felt much stronger. I didn't know if it was running better or I was just excited about the possibility of getting my truck featured in another magazine.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote