View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 03:50 PM   #3
ctandc

Re: 1984 GMC Sierra Classic - Delilah

Trying to catch up on house / land projects that were neglected while I was thrashing to get the 95 Bronco done and out of the shop.......

The other day I tried to put a charge on the battery in the GMC and no dice. So I went and bought a new battery and surprisingly it fired right up after literally sitting for at least a year.

Went to move it and the LH rear tire is locked up LOL. It rolls fine in Reverse, but no dice in forward gears. Locked it in 4WD and hopefully it will move enough so I can get it onto pavement so I can jack it up and persuade the brakes on the locked up wheel to unlock so I can move it around while I round up parts I'm keeping from my (2) bronco parts trucks and gather everything that's being sold..........

And not to mention the 80's JD tractor my FIL essentially gave me. The same tractor that when I mentioned "I'll change the oil" he literally starts laughing his ass off.

Apparently it's never been changed in 20 years.

Still runs good though - gotta love diesels.

Gotta replace the fuel filter / feed assembly since it likes to leak, which causes me to have to bleed the damn thing every time I go to fire it up.