Thread: ID Storage cleanout #3
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 12:42 AM   #99
BLK65K10

Re: Storage cleanout #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
here goes the rest of my list from this thread that I can think of right now..

enough to make a nice box worth your while.. please let me know what you have and let's add it to the points kit and arm rest..

thank you and no rush for me but I'll send you the payment of your choice asap!

condition on these adapters? how well do they work, come with everything to replace my cart filter? thanks for any info you can provide..

if they're ready to run with all parts needed to spin on a spin-on, I'll take one..

anything still available 1-1/2" neck I believe for 350 SBC? [not for 65, another project]

style circled in yellow, that chrome one isn't my style but looks good and functional

I'll take the chrome neck if available

do you happen to have any '65 cigarette lighters with this style knob? I need the cigarette lighter and threaded choke knob [283 v8 cable too if you have].. I bought a '66 deluxe cluster and knobs but the chrome bezels all spin

so still looking for this factory 65 style cig lighter [actual lighter working or not] or delete if you don't have any lighters, and choke knob, mine is stripped.. thank you for looking!

these are the choke and wiper switch knobs for samples.

last but not least since you seem to have so many parts, any chance on a faded RH turquoise mirror bracket?

like this but RH?

Yes the spin on adapter is a complete set to replace cart. filter. The better way to go if your not looking for 100% original concourse. I added the water neck and found a std. black choke knob but havnt found a liter. You say you have chrome knobs but want blk. I have chrome ones if that is what you would prefer. I will keep digging and let you know. Sorry no right hand mirrors at this time. THanks Lyle
BLK65K10 is offline   Reply With Quote