View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #1
Bob_H

'03 2500HD 4x4 frame/cab/bed/interior

I have a 2003 GMC 2500HD Crew cab/short bed SLT 4x4 that was a duramax diesel which I have pulled the engine, trans and some interior parts from. No VIN or title as the vin and title went with another truck.
Excellent opportunity for a swap candidate/etc! I can take measurements and such if you really want.

Pictures show most of what is left - am pulling the windshield shortly and will be pulling some minor things over the next few days so what you can see will change.

I would prefer to sell it as a whole - but will entertain selling off certain parts. $1500 for everything as it sits today. You must tow it off. In N. Greensboro. I might be able to tow it short distances - but that will cost quite a bit as my time is more valuable than anything else right now.

Bed is intact, but a little beat up, no tail gate or taillights. Front and rear axles/diff are still present, (14 bolt full floating rear).
Interior is dirty, but in decent shape although front drivers seat cushion is torn. This was used as a work truck. Has drivers side doors - pass doors are gone. Glass/window motor from drivers door and wiring gone on drivers door. Some of the pics will show where I put a steam cleaner I have on the seats - cleaned up quite a bit. Seats are mostly dirty, not cleaned.
Front fenders are currently still on truck - front framework for radiator/etc.. is being removed.
My number is area code 361 then 244 4419. If you want something specific - call or text me and I'll get back to you with a price or if it is already gone. PM always works as well.
No headlights/grill/front end parts. No No pass doors, no tailgate or taillights. I may be forgetting some other items.
I'd love to see this go to a swap project for a older Chevy/GMC vice selling for parts around here.
Moved most of the pics, here is the overall one - I don't have a recent one where the fenders are already gone - interior is already all stripped. Just ask if your not sure.

Last edited by Bob_H; 04-26-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: moved pics in photobucket
Bob_H is offline   Reply With Quote