View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #332
Truckseats

Re: Truckseats Photobook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanito View Post
I am sorry for the misunderstanding--this wasn't meant to be a complaint, but rather to explain my seat restoration and how my seat came to be covered with the Truck World seatcover with GMC Paul seat buns--both are fantastic. I would have ordered it all from Truck Seats but the lack of response did not make that possible, that's all.

No complaint, simply what happened--nothing more.

BTW--thanks for all the PM's regarding the truck, I appreciate it.
I do certainly understand your frustration with your order and do apologize for your inconvenience. I have stated many times that I do not personally build these seat covers and do certainly at times share your frustration in the time that it takes to receive them. That is something that is out of my hands. I can say they are getting much more efficient at Truckworld. Larry and I build many stock and custom seat covers together and do all we can to make our customers happy while delivering a superior product. As far as communication on the foam goes, that is on me and you have my apology for our lack of communication. I am very glad Paul was able to handle your order in a timely manor for you. I still work full time as a Union Pipefitter at a nuclear facility and do my best to respond to everybody in a timely manor. Thank you for your feedback and if we can make it right in the future don't hesitate to give us a shot.
Truckseats is offline   Reply With Quote