View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 PM   #10
dboyzalter
Account Suspended

Re: Saturday and Sunday only!!! Dirt cheep or free used parts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WES
I am sorry but I do not ship give away parts. I have too much time wrapped up in them by the time you figure prepairing the part for shipping then packaging them up.
I have been backordered on the Suburban Body Mount kit for some time now. I check with my supplier once a weak and get the same story.
You can blame the state for getting me out of the used parts business. They want anyone who does this to have a dismantler's permit and a wrecking yard permit. It doesn't matter that I don't make my living from the used. I buy the used for the parts that I need to build my trucks and sell off the remaining parts to suppliment that. He also told me that they were going after anyone who is doing this, so if you are in this state... Watch out!!

WES
well will you sell the frame parts and ship them?

72 chevy truck parts are not too easy to find here in mass and with scrap metal going for more money these days most of these trucks around here have been scrapped... so if you have any cab mounts and leaf spring mounts for a 4x4 67-72 chevy or GMC I would be willing to pay you for your parts-time-shipping... as long as it was not too pricy... so tell me what its worth to you to ship and I will let you know... just in case I will tell you what I need...

all parts are needed for a 71 chevy K10 4x4
rear leaf spring mounts both sides both sets 4 total
the frame part that holds the cab onto the frame... 4 total
rear upper shock mounts hold the upper part of shock... 2 total
the rear cross member... the little one... the big one and the rear one...

I basically need a entire frame but if you have good parts I am thinking about converting over to a 73-87 frame so if you have these parts at a good price I would love to make a deal.. thanks and sorry your state is giving you a hard time... my state also is not very nice when it comes to old cars... or any car for that matter....
dboyzalter is offline   Reply With Quote