Thread: Far North 67
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 11:16 AM   #57
coldrider

Re: Far North 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
gorgeous truck.love the upgrades,love the white paint,love it all.no need to feel bad about anything here.you deserve a pat on the back.what a truck.i finished my 72 truck this spring,all stock,i have a 67 Impala wagon,all stock,building the next one,a 39 Chrysler,all modified and hope to go see a guy this week with several buildings full of cars and trucks but up til now,wouldn't sell anything.i have him thinking about selling a few, so i plan to go see him this week or next.he has a Diamond T truck and a 53 Mercury truck among others he may sell.if i buy one or the other or something,the Merc might have to be a coyote swap or an LS type engine in a Diamond T or who knows what.i know less than nothing about this new stuff but time to learn?i did put an EFI 360Magnum engine in the 39 chrysler and it runs,so there is hope that maybe an old dog can learn a new trick?take care,great truck.
Thank you and congrats on the '39 EFI swap. And both the trucks you're looking at sound cool, but I think a Diamond T would be really neat. Good luck with the guy, I hope you're able to work a deal.
coldrider is offline   Reply With Quote