View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #44
TR65

Re: TR65 LS2 T56 Engine Swap 65 C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66BowTieBoy View Post
Mr. TR,

I've been a member of this board for twenty-two months and don't know how I've missed your project. But, today I stumbled across it and it has left me almost speechless. On a daily basis I have to applaud the talent, skill and inovation I see from many of the folks who share their labor of love on this site. But in my mind, when I google 'Super Sleeper' what I see is your pickup truck. The way you have incorporated the latest technology while retaining that 'nothing special, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' look is priceless. You are without a doubt the 'Mr. Miyagi' of Hot Rodding and I bow to the master... In fact, after review of page #1, I wanted to go outside, dig a giant hole, throw all my tools in it, push my C10 in and cover it with a new vegetable garden. Only problem is it's about 11 degrees outside and the ground is frozen, so I'm just go'na hang around and hope some of the talent here might rub off.

Keep them photos coming...!
Danny
Danny,

Now I'm speechless. Thanks for the kind words.

I really love driving the truck. It has been dead reliable since July when I got it running. It really surprises people leaving a stop light and it loves cruising at 75 mph.

TR

LS2 Swap Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=413880
TR65 is offline   Reply With Quote