View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 09:30 AM   #21
hdrolling

Re: 72 getting rid of the 90's mistake.

Seems I need to get motivated on working on the truck, all the paint supplies for the bed are sitting in a few boxes.
New crate 350 sitting on the stand with a box filled with Holly sniper and accessories next to it.

And now I have boxes of CPP front end suspension parts, 2.5 drop spindle/ 2" lowering shocks/ Tubular upper and lower control arms and my front and rear sway bars are all just sitting here now.

I have all new Moog tie rod/ pitman and Idle arms ordered as well as a CPP aluminum tie rod adjusting sleeve.
Should be everything I need to lower and redo the front end.

Wife and kids were off and home last week so I didn't spend anytime on the truck.

Before that, while I was working on placement for my taillights, I had my truck half out of the garage to give me room to work and stay in the shade.
Went in to cool off and my wife came home and decided out of habit to close the garage door on my truck....

Luckily it only broke one of my wipers blades, they were old and dry rotted anyways so I put some new TRICO Classic blades on, very nice quality by the way.

Hoping to get some progress done this week......
Attached Images

Last edited by hdrolling; 06-13-2022 at 09:41 AM.
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote