View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #32
darrylbo

Re: 95 Chevy Tahoe Duramax Swap

Hey Russell I love the taho I'm currently working on a very similar project I have a 2000 Chev classic 2500hd. I did a 97 Ford dana 60 solid axle swap on. It was originally powered by a 6.5 diesel and 4l80e automatic but the engine didn't last long after injectors 30 pounds of boost and water meth injection. I've purchased a donor truck off a friend its a 2002 lb7 with and Allison. I have the motor out already and am in the process of pulling injectors and replacing them with the Bosch upgraded injectors head studs and co3 bag of parts for the fuel pump I plan on running and nv4500 behind it with a twin disc clutch. The mechanical side of it and fabricating side are actually Farley easy I bought the conversion guid from the diesel page for the motor mounts but I don't want to swap the whole dash out to make the conversion work so I was wonder what u did for wireing to get everything to work I'm asing u deleted the 6.5 ecm then used the lb7 ecm to handle everything else like cruise ac and speedo but any help or info u could offer would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
darrylbo is offline   Reply With Quote