View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:00 PM   #6
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Re: Lolife 2wd Blazer/ n2billet/ Twisted Gear Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10_ustacould View Post
Although we don't talk much anymore I've been keeping an eye out for this one. As far as you not being a truck builder I understand where you're coming from, I'm not a builder either. But don't let that undermine your importance to the truck community, this board, and your fellow truck nutz! You have a wealth of knowledge with regard to these trucks and many of the common modifications we make to them. You have bailed me out several times and it is appreciated. I'm sure there are many others. Anyway, I am very happy maybe even ecstatic to see your Blazer getting some love, and I'm sure Keith (n2billet) will do and outstanding job. Thanks for sharing the progress with us.
Thanks for the kind words.
As you know life changes your priorities, but I want to "finish" the blazer, even if I don't go to cars show or cruises much anymore.
Keith has the passion for these trucks that I use to have,... and the unbelieveable skill set that I NEVER had.
I understand his style and thought process on how these trucks should look, and he has the ability to pull it off, time and time again.
I'm just lucky he took on this project.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote