View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 11:33 AM   #53
mr.precision

Re: Wheel Vintiques / JEGS Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
I hope you not still waiting. I remember reading this this thread 6 months ago , but now I have felt your pain. I bought 2 15x8 5 lug steelies at the 1st part of Aug. from Summit. Jegs offered the 15x10 for 10 percent less so after seeing that they ship within 24 hrs I ordered on Sunday. Right away they are on BACKORDER . I call Monday, I'm told Sept.9th they are expected , OK... I can wait..Tuesday they are showing on there web sight that the expected due date is 11-16-19. I called Tuesday and cancelled , that night I ordered @ 9:59 eastern time from Summit ... they were on my porch by 3:10 Today. Their price was within $2.50 with the current promo.
Thanks for reviving this thread, and reminding me that I did not post a final outcome. I thought I did so, but obviously didn't.
The remaining wheel finally showed up in late March. All were promptly painted (once I was sure the two front wheels matched) and installed, as in the picture below.
I have been dealing with some health issues this year, and apologize to the community for not completing this thread.
Attached Images

mr.precision is offline   Reply With Quote