View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #43
BBrendal
Recalculating.....

Re: Advice needed. Who has bought a vehicle sight unseen?

Bought my Blazer sight unseen. It was 1300 miles from me. I had it shipped for 689.00. The cost of fuel, hotel,food and two days of my time would have been more. The cost of the vehicle was more then 5k and less then 10k so I was scared. The guy was my age and sent good pics,video and comunication. He sent me a copy of the vin, title and his DL and my job gave me the access to see if things were legit. I did this because I lost out on three trucks by people that bought sight unseen. I am really happy with what I bought. When you buy a truck unseen you create an image of what it is going to be like. You get pleasent suprises and some not so. Just ask the questions you are concerned with to define that image of the vehicle. all in all I look at it I got lucky. 10 years a go I flew to Fla to look at a camaro and it was junk. Then I drove to Missouri and and came back with an empty trailer. 500 miles is not a bad trip and can be done in 10 hrs. Bring a friend, trailer and go straight through and in just one day you could have a new old truck in your driveway. Good Luck

1969 Chevy Camaro Z28
1972 Chevy Blazer CST
2004 GMC Yukon (The truck that pulls the car trailer)
1972 Chevy Blazer CST #2 (Finished and sold!)

Blazer build link...
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/...rendal/Blazer/
BBrendal is offline   Reply With Quote