View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
Nova_Cobra64

Re: lmc and or brothers??

It seems like there is no solid answer for this one, just depends on personal experience. For me, I'll go with LMC next time for sure.

I ordered from Brothers during their sale last spring. At that time I was having everything shipped to Canada, so the whole order was held back due to back orders. Further down the road I managed to find a shipping location in the US where I could go pick stuff up. I talked to John on here and had him change my ship-to address and also added a few items to the order, he was very helpful with this process. What I didn't like about the purchase is: 1)They have a sale on a bunch of items they do not have in stock, 2)No solid answer as to when the parts will come available, longest items took 7 and 8 months, 3)I had to watch my CC statement for billing and then contact them for tracking info so I would know when to pick my items up at the border.

My one transaction with LMC was flawless, you know before you submit your order if it is in stock or not. I don't care for their website that much though, bit of a pain to navigate.
2013 Crestliner Fish Hawk 1650 - The reason no work gets done on the project truck.
Nova_Cobra64 is offline   Reply With Quote