View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 10:42 PM   #334
SS Tim

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
Mine is a C package highlander with upper trim and lower belt, never been apart, purchased from the original owner. Black. I don't think it's an assembly line error, have seen too many highlanders with black lower belts. Perhaps the woodgrain lower belts were assembly line errors (this would make an interesting poll... Hmm. Standby)
We touched on this before. Jocko per your build sheet it was built with black lower bodyside moldings. However I have another Package truck also from Fremont with woodgrain lower bodyside moldings called out on the build sheet. They go either way and not as a line error.
To generalize, a Custom Deluxe (with optional lower bodyside moldings) had black lower moldings and a Highlander could have had woodgrain. So if you see a Custom Deluxe with woodgrain there is a really good chance it is a Highlander.

Please I'd like to suggest if you have Highlander questions to post them in my Plaid truck thread and leave this thread to what it is intended for, an ad discovery listing.