Thread: 1967 Chevelle
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:36 PM   #15
jmking9

Re: 1967 Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLSPRT68 View Post
Nice Chevelle! I've always loved the 67 as well. I know where a 67 Malibu is sitting and rotting away.... It's been sitting so long, it's probably completely rotten underneath. Yours is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! What colors are you thinking about?
I'm about 99% sure it will be red. I'm typically not a red car guy just because of how many of them there are out there. But the one I spent all the time in as a teenager was red. So, for the 15 years I've thought about having one, it's just always been red in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
That is a very nice car you have to start with. A 67 Chevelle is on my to own list some day. My baseball coach who was a family friend, had a 67 Chevelle SS 396 4 speed car that he painted for a guy and got the car because the guy didn't pay the bill. Russ used to take us to base ball games and practice in that car. It was so much fun!
Thanks. That makes the '79 Caprice I got took to practice in look really lame

I'm working on patching a couple places in the floor pan underneath the rear seat. There were a few pinholes around the area where there are what I guess are rubber drain plugs. I'll get a few pictures of that excitement this weekend. Heres a few pics from the last week or so. Also a (sideways) picture of my suspension setup, or at least the boxes anyway. It's a Ridetech level 2 coilover setup with front and rear musclebar sway bars.
Attached Images