View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 06:42 PM   #10
Just call me Sean

Re: 97 5.7 water pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygonzales View Post
I always laugh at people that bring up a lifetime warranty. First even if I pay 5 times more. If I am prevented from changing parts often, I have won.

Second, I will tell you having been on both sides of the counter at auto parts stores. They will only give a person a set number of free parts and then turn the customer away. Now I nor anyone else can tell you what that number is. It will depend on many factors. But no one will get unlimited free replacements.

When I had a mower shop, the worst competitive crap made, had the best warranty. A good warranty does not mean you are getting good product.

Last what good is a lifetime warranty if you are either constantly changing the part or worse, stranded?
Not sure why you're laughing, I told you the lifetime warranty pump is the pump I buy as they also sell ones without the lifetime warranty. I also said I don't have any problems with the lifetime warranty pumps which means I don't have to change pumps often so I also win. Yes I get unlimited free replacements because that's what a lifetime warranty means. I have never been denied a warranty part so maybe it has something to do with you. I didn't say it was a good part because of the warranty I said I have good luck with the lifetime warranty pumps. That means they haven't left me stranded.
Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote