Thread: A Little Help!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #15
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: A Little Help!

I think a lot of us in here are really starting to understand the one true fact with these trucks.One is there will be no more of these trucks built.Every year we get fewer and fewer.Now the 1973--87 well lets just say they made like 10 million more trucks blazer and suburban modals then are 1967--72 trucks.Most of us remember the mini truck faze.How many of them are still running the streets or sitting in people back yards.Yes we are still finding these trucks Cus most of the baby boomers are dieing off.But when there gone there gone.Here is another one to add to the reason why i'm posting here.Look at the 1958--64 Impala's the reason why there are just a few 1000's left is so many kids got a hold of them saw a faze that they wanted to be part of and destroyed some really pretty car's.

I feel if your going to baha something use the 1973--87 cus there are a lot more of them out there and so many of us say it all the time.We wish we still had this car or that truck or that bike.If you have kids and you like them to have the same passion as you do keep it close to stock as possible so they can have the same dream as you do.

and again I'm sorry i stole the post
stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote