View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 10:01 PM   #23
Carl Spangler

Re: '72 c10 front suspension question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_The_Grad View Post
Bigbird05, now that's what I'm talking about! That's the kind of info I was looking for regarding bad belts in tires. Both of the tires that were on the rear of my truck rolled just as you described when I rotated them to the front of my truck. I tried showing my dad but he didnt know what it meant either. I knew something was up with them. I wonder if it's because I put posi and new ring/gear set in the truck. Along with rebuilding the trans with Shift kit. Plus adding traction bars. Hmmm..... LOL. Well, makes sense to me.
On a side note this situation is on the back burner. I caught something that has taken me out of commission. I been in bed since Tuesday and I dont feel the least bit better. I cant say for sure what it is, but I'm treating it like the 5 letter C-word. Of course a test will tell me. If I had the energy to make it to my truck and drive the next city over and wait 2 1/2hrs in line. I have a hard time just getting up to use the restroom. I'm only 34 yrs old. 6foot and 210lbs. And I feel completely wiped out. On Monday I demo'd an entire family room of drywall hefted it out to the dump trailer all by myself. Tuesday I knocked out all the stucco and tossed that by myself too. Tuesday night I almost passed out going up 2 flights of stairs to my room. Been here in bed ever since. Feel about 1% better today than I did on Tuesday. So as soon as I'm back on my feet. I'm heading to the tire shop.
Best of luck with 'whatever it is' that's beating you up. Self isolate until symptoms moderate.