View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #116
gcburdic
Restoration Virgin!

Re: 72 Cheyenne Super First Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham57a View Post
I think I am gonna have to toss out the rear end idea because the one I have in is way shorter then a stock rear end and that is gonna create some issues when it comes to wheels and tires. And if I toss that rear end then I am gonna have to toss the truck arms and my bags so I'm not sure what is gonna happen there.
Graham...been meaning to tell ya I have a 68 rear axle housing I'd make ya a deal on if you scrap the rear you have...just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham57a View Post
Awesome!! My dad's friend has a sweet old Nova that we might be able to take to that reels and wheels event. And if you want we can exchange numbers and I can let you know. I won't be out there till Saturday cause I have class Friday afternoon and won't be home till 5 on Friday. But I can let you know Saturday where we are at.
I'll send ya a PM with my #....let me know where you guys are so I can swing by and say hi....If you are gonna be home around 5p Friday, maybe try to swing by Detroit Speed for their open house (I'm sure your Dad knows where it is)...also, definitely swing by that cruise in Saturday night with the Nova!!!

1972 Custom Deluxe C20 Suburban A Suburban Named Isabella

1966 Ford Mustang Mama's High School Graduation Present
gcburdic is offline   Reply With Quote