View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 11:36 PM   #7
crazy longhorn
Fabricate till you "puke"

Headman makes a couple different # on headers, the 69090 wont fit the stick if the sb is mounted in factory location(one header tube is in the way of the Zbar).......they call for a 69092 to fit the stick(you better check that 2nd # to be 100% sure). The 69090s will fit for stick app......if you are mounted in I 6 position with the sb, & there are some mods to be done to fit the linkage. The hooker comps on my longhorn will fit with stick (2452), but show a bend in one link (top) arm on the Zbar to clear a tube.......I couldnt say tooo much about that mod ,or bend as most of my linkage is custom made to suit the I 6 position, & moved to the left to give a straight shot from the peddle to the Zbar. The hole in the firewall was also moved. let us know which position the eng is sitting (I 6 ,or factory sb), & im sure there is a route around the "hassle". crazyL
69 longhorn,4" chop,3/5 drop, 1/2 ton suspension/disc brakes,1 1/2" body drop,steel tilt clip, 5.3/Edelbrock rpm intake/600 carb, Hooker streetrod shorties,2 1/2" exhaust/ H pipe/50's Flows , 6 spd Richmond trans,12 bolt/ 3.40 gears....
crazy longhorn is offline   Reply With Quote