View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #37
sameyeam

Re: 72 Chevy K20 Wrecker restoration

wow, i have not made an update in a while, but also not much has been done. I did get the frame all blasted an painted, it is sitting as a rolling chassis now. I installed new stainless brake and fuel lines from inline tube. Thanks to this forum i was able to figure out the proper routing. Finding new mounting clips on the other hand has been a challenge. it seems kits are only made for 2wd trucks. I did save several of the old ones and im sure the 2wd kits will work if i feel i need more to hold the lines in. I also purchased a vortec 350 from a 98 suburban so i have recently been working on cleaning that up, getting the carb intake on it and as soon as i have that ready, were putting the drive terrain back in! awesome! im on here today looking at what other people have done for k20 exhaust. i want it to be tucked up high and id like to do a big single exit with good deep sound. anyone know of any off shelf systems that fit the ram horn manifolds? thats all for now, ill try and post a pic or 2 of the frame soon.
2007 Pontiac Vibe (daily)
sameyeam is offline   Reply With Quote