Thread: MSD distributor
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2003, 01:11 AM   #1
swervin ervin
You get what you pay for

Thumbs up MSD distributor

I bought a MSD Pro Billet HEI in May, 2000. They come with a one year warranty.

So, I started hearing a buzzing noise sometime in 2001. Don't remember exactly when it started. At first it only happened rarely. It progressively got worse. I could not for the longest figure out where it was coming from. Well to make a very long story short, I finally figured out it was the distributor. I even replaced the rotor and cap. Didn't fix it.

I called MSD and explained to the guy I spoke with, how it was doing. He told me to send it in and they would check it. I told him it was out of warranty and asked what would it cost. He said, don't worry, just put attention to my name on the package and I'll be sure to put it back under warranty for you.

Now I ask you, how great is this?

Well it came back today. They replaced the Mag assembly, shaft, gear, and weight plate. And get this, at absolutely no charge to me. Zero, nada. Not even a charge for shipping.

Man it feels good to get this kind of service instead of companys throwing their hands up and it costing you money.

I give MSD a big thumbs up for the great service. This is getting harder to find today.

1985 Chevy C-10
swervin ervin is offline   Reply With Quote