View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #19
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: Ice cream getter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONOSADSACK View Post
As far as making mine work, I’m a bit of a pessimist so until I’m driving it I’ll be second guessing it!
I feel the same way, I guess great minds think alike. Thanks for the contact info, When I am actually ready to place my order I will give Steve a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventyOne View Post
Don't they sell a new output shaft for the 4l60 that will allow it to mate to the NP205? It's the same shaft as the one that allows you to mate a 700r4 to a NP205. Do you have a TH350 or a SM465 now?
The shaft isn't the problem, it's the adapters. If you just want to spend the $1000 and buy every part they offer, it's pretty straight forward. I have the original 27 Spline th350 setup and half of of the time AA tells you "oh with that set up you don't need the full kit, you just need part # blah blah blah." Then I call back to double checks something and the next guy says, "Oh you have a 72 27 spline 205, you need the entire kit etc...". THEN the next time I get a guy that doesn't realize a 4L65e has a different tail housing than the original 700r4 so we get in an argument about that. Anyway, sorry to take my frustration out on SONOSADSACK's thread. Let's let him get back to work.

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote