View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 07:16 PM   #6
LBH72

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71swb4x4 View Post
As that Blazer sits I would be very surprised if the doors open and close correctly.
When you start the rockers on that truck it's going to turn into a LOT more. In order to do the torsion boxes and rockers correctly, you will be doing the floor pans, b pillar, and probably much more.
It's a sharp looking Blazer, but there is a lot of body work that needs to be done to it to make it work right.
The picture of it broken down on the side of the road is an interesting photo to put into a for sale ad.
Thanks for your reply. I know it's a lot of body work but what do you think it's worth? I've seen non running rust buckets go for 2000 around here and that's without some of the stuff on it that I would want . Lift kit and Chevy rally wheels for example not to mention supposedly good running condition. I'm looking to trade a evo softail for it with a salvage title. I think that's worth in the 5000-5500 and that may be on the optimistic side. I can't afford to have a southwest truck shipped. If I sold the bike I'd be looking for a 3000.00 blazer to ship if I went that route. I don't think it was broken down on the side of the road. The guy just sent me a walk around video from what looked like the same spot. It did sound pretty good. Not sure what to think now.
Posted via Mobile Device
LBH72 is offline   Reply With Quote