View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 09:03 AM   #3
wantedbigblockc10

Re: Restored 1971 or 72 Suburban

Thanks for the welcome and the reply!

First off, I absolutley love original and restored to factory original vehicles. I love vehicles with a documented history and paperwork. That being said, this purchase would be no exception. I know it's going to be a needle in a haystack but that's why there are great communities like this one to help with these challenges.

Ultimately I'm looking for a C20 Chevy or GMC, 4x4 or 2 wheel drive that fits the bill. I'm looking for a truck with a nice and complete option list too. Air conditioning is required. I'm confident that the truck is out there, possibly from an owner that has maintained and enjoyed their truck for many years but now is at the point to let it go to serious enthusiast that will continue to care for and enjoy for a very long time.

Anyone out there that might be considering selling there Suburban? Do you know anyone that you can pass the word for me? If you see any vehicles on the big internet sites I probably have seen them. I'm looking for a special and positive buying experience preferably directly from the owner if possible.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and staying safe. Please PM me with any serious leads.

Thank you,

Kyle
wantedbigblockc10 is offline   Reply With Quote