View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 10:58 PM   #50
dtlilly
Account Suspended

With the exception of blaming Ken of bringing the work to him, I agre 100% with you Cobalt, ken walked in to a den full of wolves, (Native American reference intended). I also have had a bad feeling here too, back when Tony Pardue was looking for someone here to develop a company logo for him for free. But it all comes down to, "can you produce what you promoise". I'm sure Ken believed Tony could, and he wanted to spend money with a fellow board member instead of a yocall yocall.

Now we have this problem. Trust me, I have been confronted with problems with un-satisfied customers. Hell, just look at the orange peel, pin holes, on his un-correct color paint. I've been there personally on peoples homes, where they show me on the contract where I messed up. You know what I did? I never made excuses....I redid what ever made that customer happy. You know why? Because I am a man of my word.

To make things clear enough for everyone to understand...I NEVER accept payment until the customer is 100% satisfied with the workmanship completed on their home, period. There are too many people ready to take a customers money, do a half-ass job, then expect their payment. I was raised better than that, and I see that Tony Pardue has no home training. You can blame the customer for bringing the work top them, or you can fault the contractor that did the work
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote