View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #309
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Spent yesterday at @CraigRK helping him and his son build a used, re-engineered shed on his driveway, yes, it needs to be there.

Prozac the Berlingo was also on duty to deliver some furniture to him that came from near my place.

We finished at 20.30 and then I drove the hour home.

No dinner, but a relaxing Rum and Pepsi Max, followed by a late bath after 22.00 to help my back along.

Bed by 01.00 which is massively late for me and Harley alarm clock by 05.22 after which I could not get back to sleep, so got up.

Doesn’t look like many people go to Bootfairs anymore as they certainly are smaller this year and the picking is certainly not as rich as it has been in the past.

Anyway,

Flag for USA
Four lots of screws were £1.00 the lot
Sign £1.00
Toy for Sally’s dog 50p
5 key rings £1.00
2 Portuguese cockerels for 50p
Small pliers 50p
Then at the second Bootfair which had 4 rows of cars only, vs the usual 16 rows, I got lucky, if you are a pipe collector.
5 good pipes for £12.00

5 pipes for £12.00

So pretty disappointing Bootfair.

In news from the USA

Dennis completed the next generation 1/4 Midget build for his very eager to race, grand daughter and took it in to be inspected by the race officials yesterday.

All good.

Today they hope to go let her drive it around the track and start coaching her.

If the weather holds out.

Track.

I hope she does as well as Adam, Dennis’ sone at that age and onward.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote