Thread: 55.2-59 Operation 55
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #1
65Robb

Operation 55

Alright guys i am new to these 50s trucks idk much about them this is a special secret project i am working on right now. give you guys a little back story on what i am doing, I bought this 55 3200 a few months ago for my dads 50th birthday present. this is his favorite Chevy truck of all time he had one once before I was way too little to remember it anyways it was his baby everything was done minus paint. the sad day came one morning he was on his way to work and a tractor pulled out on the highway as another car was passing in his lane so he ended up rolling it into a ditch. so after the accident he started to rebuild but with four kids at home it made it difficult to finish so it got sold. that was roughly 25 years ago so he's been looking for another one since my whole love or working on old rigs started with dad talking about the 55 and so I was able to find one definitely not in the best shape but its a titled 55 that when im done an give it to him he can daily drive it. would love to hear some input and I know ill have questions so I hope everyone can chime in and help me out thanks in advance.

So without any further ado here she is 1955.2 235ci with a 3 on the tree don't know the bed length yet I do know the engine is seized
Attached Images

65Robb is offline   Reply With Quote