View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
tubbedII
needs more $$$

Re: B's 70 2wd Blazer

During the winter, it was time for a suspension change...Airbags!!! I picked up 4 DOM 2600's for all corners, a set up ***************** (now QAR) bag plates and cups for the front and a CPP bolt in notch off the board. The blazer already had a super track bar on it and I took my bro's 2" blocks. During the enire bag process, I didn't take any pictures, but it's nothing special, just bags in place of coils.

For the valves, I used 8 1/2" valves and all 1/2" line. I only used this because it too was free from my brother's left overs, so I put a set of flow controls going to all 4 corners so I can adjust the speed to my liking.

Since there was no where to put the tank under the tub, I decided to build an enclosure for the valves which would also serve a spot to mount the tank and compressor.
1st pic is the valves inside the enclosure and the rest are with it put together and in place. It's now covered in black carpet, and the top hinges for not so easy access to the valves. I still liked how it came out though.
Attached Images