View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #7265
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

68 K20 V8 $6500. I like this one and if the rust beast has been held at bay it looks to be a deal so obviously it's not mine.

https://portland.craigslist.org/nco/...011358228.html

1968 Gmc 3/4 ton
used as daily driver
Selling to buy crew cab truck to fit the family
Runs, drives and sounds like a champ
New tires and good spare.
Everything works with exception of the washer fluid tank
Outside painted stock blue form 67 with clear coat.
Bed and bumpers painted with POR 15
Interior is hugger orange.
Sturdy bumpers
Previous owner had it set up to tow a fifth wheel race trailer so there are holes in the bed. However there is a really good quality bed mat in there if you want it.

If I was going to keep the truck I would put in a smaller steering wheel and redo the interior seat upholstery I have the vinyl for the seat.

If you would rather spend your time driving your truck versus working on it this is the classic truck for you.

Serious inquiries only please. If you want to come all the way here and test drive it I will give you all the time and access in the world my only requirement is that you show up with enough money to buy it.

Email with any questions, if you prefer to talk on the phone include your phone number in the email and I will call you back in a timely manner.

Also if you’re not familiar with these trucks you can literally buy every single part on the truck from brothers trucks online.

Clean title in hand
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377