View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #19
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

alright I finally got all the vehicles fixed that need fixing for the winter. moved all of the daughters stuff to the basement. then last week I bought a winter beater. My little short bed truck just aint gonna make thru the winter. I found a 87 silverado POS, but its got good heat and it shuts off when i turn the key off. hopefully it will start everytime I ask it to. I really dont try to buy all vehicle the same color it just works out that way. I like to name my rides and this one ill call $h!t-streak

went to the indy swap meet yesterday, got some good deals. found me some pistons to use in this truck. $20 cant beat that with a stick. more on those at a later time

also little premature but got some wheels for my little shortbed. u got to jump on deals when they come, ya know. ill give u guys a little sneak peak

i also got a few other odds and ends, ill need down the line. But the the best news of all is: I got the big truck in the garage today. cant say I have a whole lota room but it is in there. Hope i have a enough room to pull the motor and trans. Being that today is cyber monday I went a head and ordered as much stuff as im gonna need to do the rear disc conversion and redo the front and rear suspension. my engine block and crank are at my machinist. and he is not in any big hurry but thats a story for another time. in the next day or so i will start fitting the front leather seats and catch you guys up on what I did in the back.

Last edited by mrhino; 11-28-2011 at 07:30 PM.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote