View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #3
Eightball1978

Re: 72 C10 highlander

Hey Mickey thanks for replying.
I have had a few I've always had that C10 bug. Only a few of the one I really liked I have pictures of they are in close somewhere I'll post ones I have. I had a friend that bought and sold cars at actions turn a few bolts on them and take them back at tax time. Since I worked with him I'd go to the actions and his friends junkyard, so they weren't hard to find. I wish I'd keep a few of them, I never paid a lot of attention to options list until recently when I bought the one I have now.
But the popping was caused by pitman arm letting just enough slack for center link to hit crossmember. But I have replaced it and everything else except the 2 otter TRE. I don't have slack in the ball joints. It didn't do it right when I got it put back together until the next day it's definitely on front steering or suspension I wish it was hanger bearing. I didn't think about it till just now but I'm going to make a video and post tomorrow. I found this forum while trying to figure it out but all I've read so far is something I've already tryed. I checked length and overall width of replacement parts but same within less of 1/8th and I looked over front end truck hasn't been wrecked or anything changed. Anyway I'll post my pictures and video tomorrow thanks again for responding
Eightball1978 is offline   Reply With Quote