View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: The ole 350 budget build.....

Glad to see you FINALLY posting some of the awesome work you have done to the 55 and the 71.....I have to say the 55 is my Favorite, (That body style is by far my favorite even over the 67-72s......I hope to get one ,one of these days......And i will be coming to you for answers.)....and with all the work you've done to it to make it right....It is awesome (other than those tires)...And the 71.....Not to many people would have ever tore that thing down.....But its glad to see that its getting the love its deserved....And getting done RIGHT i might add.....That cab required a lot of work, and know how.....None the less its shaping up nicely....And i cant wait to see it all done.......OK OK enough of the mooshy stuff......YOU SUCK......these hidden cameras you have stashed around to take unsuspecting victims pictures is beyond me.....And one more thing.....YOU SUCK again......That cab dolly is the cats ass.......And i remember a certain young man (ME) asking for tips for making a cab dolly. And as i recall a (tilting) of the cab was never mentioned. I see now i will have to tear mine apart and turn it into matter stakes .But i will give ya some credit.......That thing was built to last.......And i cant wait to borrow it...............................
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote