View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:35 AM   #61
big_al_71

Re: Al's 71C10 Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterE72 View Post
Hi Big Al. Sorry to read you can't make it to the west coast truck shown in atwater, ca. "Mi casa es su casa" if you change your mind. Those wheels will look sweet on the truck. Although, the ones in the pic are the Foose Nitrous II if i'm not mistaken. The Nitrous is one piece and the Nitrous II are two piece. I like the Nitrous II because they don't have the hex heads all around the inside of the wheel. Its a cleaner looking wheel. The combo you want should give it a nice rake. Post pics when they are on the chevy. Have good one. MisterE
Hi Mister E
Make sure to take lots of picts I like to see inspirational bad ass trucks...I think I might of typed the wrong name they are the nitrous II, the same reason why I like this instead is because they dont have the hex heads all around.Man I wish I could take the weekend off and fly out to california to that truck show but with a newborn and business it is not the right time to do so, maybe next year I can plan ahead...I am planning on going to the turkey rod run in novemember here in Daytona Beach in a couple of months. The re assembling began last night one of my guys is doing the re wiring as we speak, wish me luck because I know there will be plenty of obstacles sort of speak.
Have a great one!!
Albert

Sylvester's build thread >>>http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ht=big+rebuild

Last edited by big_al_71; 09-17-2008 at 10:36 AM.
big_al_71 is offline   Reply With Quote