View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #17
GTCS

Re: '72 Sierra Grande Critique

Thanks for all the comments. It's nice to know that there are no major restoration mistakes.

This truck was for sale in Western Washington for quite a while then the guy in Tennessee purchased it and drove it home. He's selling this truck and the '68 mentioned above. I knew someone on this site would recognize it!!! I'm the same way with California Special Mustangs.

I really don't need the truck but it's hard to pass up what I consider such a bargain, and GMCs in this condition are not easy to find.

I know I can get it for $15,500 and possibly even $15,000. If I bring it to Houston I'll have the cost of shipping it and adding AC so I don't want to go any higher than $16,000. His asking price is something like $16,750 but he said he has $1,000 to play with. Pretty honest guy!!!

Like I said, I don't really need the truck, and I need to talk myself out of buying it, so if any of you just have to have it don't worry about buying it out from under me. I'm fine with that. In fact, I'll give you Dan's contact information, but you don't have much time because I'm looking for an inspection company to go take a look at it. I was going to look at it myself but getting there from here via air is really expensive.

This seems to be a good bunch of folks so I think I'll stick around a bit.

Arlie
GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote