View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #372
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Camaro Caliper Brackets

The '93-'97 Camaro (F body) have a 5 x 4.650" wheel stud pattern, plus these brackets are designed to use the '94-'96 Impala SS/Caprice 9C1 rear rotors. You can not just change rotors and still have the caliper line up with the rotor. To use these brackets on a differential with the 5 x 4.75 wheel stud pattern, you will have to drill the 4.75" pattern in between the 5 x 5 pattern on the Impala SS rotors. I do have a set of brackets that are designed for the 5 x 4.75 wheel stud pattern on a truck/Impala 12 bolt, but I just haven't put them on the market yet. They use a different caliper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazmalibu View Post
I have used Moser axles to convert my 71 truck 12 bolt to a 5x4.75(GM car) lug pattern. If I purchase the Camaro caliper brackets what would I use for rotors since the Bolt pattern has been changed? Will the Camaro rotors and calipers work? Thanks!
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote