View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #15
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Project "Schrum" 1959 Gmc 100

Bad news, When I went for a ride in my pasture.I hit a bump and the Hood Emblem came off and got ran over.I am a loss for words, beyond mad.I hope it can be fixed (welded or whatever) Upset me a lot to find it in the pasture broken in two

The E-Brake cable is fine, but the Handbrake isn't holding it tight like it should be.I think its down on the frame that bracket

There is "HOT Air" coming from the back of the valve cover, guessing its normal but its melting the Paint off of the Valve cover while I was checking things, the radiator was up to date.Brake lines and brakes were good.What type of Shocks did these come with?, because I am bouncing all over the place because it doesn't have any.Other then that the truck "Mechanically" is up to date on things and runs perfectly.Shifts like it should, stops like it should....but hell this truck sounds like a monster truck coming through finally figured out how to do the Choke etc, although I have a question about the Choke, if I leave it out after starting it up..Could it just make the engine cut off??.Because at times the truck will cut off, not sure if its because I forgot its still in 2nd Gear or something else.
Attached Images

Last edited by SCHRUMGMC; 12-21-2013 at 03:37 PM.
SCHRUMGMC is offline   Reply With Quote