View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 01:48 PM   #22
customfab4x4

Re: Classic Performance Products (CCP) - Very Questionable Business Practices

UPDATE - Tues, Jan 18th

AHHHHHHHH!!! CCP quality is THE WORSE I have ever experienced in my life. I am going to rip off these parts and toss em in the trash. The caliper brackets that comes with their kit are both BENT!!! Jesus, CCP, get a clue! You have wasted dozens of hours of work as I simply do not want any CCP parts on my truck. I believe that they are a risk to safety as a daily driver after my experience with CCP. Clear they rely on China for their quality control and have no clue about QSM or quality system mgmt practices.

UPDATE - Friday, Jan 9, 2024.

I just received the matched SLOTTED rotor from CCP.

What I somewhat painful experience but at the end of the day that did what I feel is the right thing, certainly from a customer service experience.

So I want to give them FULL CREDIT for sending the slotted rotor which was an upgrade. Hopefully they will resolve the quality issues on the procurement side to avoid in the future.

I'll let everyone know about the quality of the fit and finish at least from my perspective. I know CCP is a popular brand that has been around for quite some time. So wish them the best & hope they only get better on the customer service side.

Last edited by customfab4x4; 02-13-2024 at 09:24 PM.
customfab4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote