View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 03:28 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

Column signal switch adapter

anyone know where to get the signal switch crescent TRUCK side plug at (female end). i went with an ez wiring kit and it has pre-crimped terminals for the flat connectors (i believe they are 69 and new gm column plugs?)...which is fine, but my rebuild column is using the crescent style connecter. i ordered an adapter but its the wrong one.

im guessing my options are:

1. order flat style connectors, cut original crescent style plug off and re pin with the flat style connector.

2. find an adapter that will plug the original crescent style connector to the gm flat connector (having no luck with this one)

3. depin the original TRUCK side crescent plug, and find the correct connectors, cut off the pre crimped terminals that is on the wiring harness, and crimp on the old style connectors, and use original TRUCK side plug (also no luck on finding the correct terminals).

below are some pics of what the harness looks like, the 2 different style flat connectors the kit came with, my original column plug, the TRUCK side original plug, and the wrong adapter i ordered.
Attached Images

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote