View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 11:19 AM   #36
rahatawa

Re: 64 BBW LWB Fleet... project

8 years later and I am still working on this truck. Life changes have included marriage, custody of my two step-sons, addition of a daughter and son. We are up to four kids and my wife went back to school. Life couldn't be better honestly.

I drove the truck from MS to AL with all of my shop tools in the back. It cruised over at 55mph the whole way with few problems. The engine was down on power for sure.

Since then, I have torn down the front end, pulled the engine, painted, added a brake booster, new brake internals/turned drums, and sent the later model 250 off to be rebuilt.

1 MAJOR problem. I bag'd and tag'd every nut and bolt and organized them. The dog then took the whole container in the back yard and chewed open every bag and dropped nuts and bolts all over God's creation. A magnet sweeper found most of them. The lawn mower found a few more.

I can't find a nut and bolt diagram anywhere. I need to remount the engine mounts and have no idea what sizes to use. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures tomorrow.
rahatawa is offline   Reply With Quote